Thursday, January 19, 2012

Red Carpet Fashion!




2012 Golden Globes Fashion

I love watching the Golden Globes every year for many reasons! Not only because I love seeing what films and TV shows are being honored and recognized, but more importantly I love seeing the beautiful gowns that the women are sporting! This year there were several people who rocked the blush color! I love neutrals so naturally those who wore the blush color stuck out to me. However, I had two favorite dresses for the night. As the face of Christian Dior, Charlize Theron of course wore a beautiful Dior gown. I loved the high slit and the blush color against her skin tone. And as if the dress isn’t beautiful enough, her Cartier accessories were a perfect pop that dress.
Angelina Jolie showed the red carpet the true meaning of red in her silk Atelier Versace champagne colored gown with red collar accent. It was sleek and modern, yet had a classy vintage appeal to it. This dress looked phenomenal on her figure and her red clutch and red lips were a bold complement to the red collar on her dress!




No comments:

Post a Comment