Saturday, October 15, 2011

equestrian esk


Although, I have never been much of a horseback rider, I live in an area where horseback riding is quite popular, and there are trails in practically everyones backyard. Every time I have seen riders pass by I get envious that I decided not to take up that sport just because there outfits are so dang cute. I love the equestrian look: a fitted blazer with gold buttons, tight riding pants, and a collard shirt. My love for this look inspired the outfit below. It is equestrian meets preppy. The equestrian look is great and all, but lets be honest you cant walk out of the house in a horse back riding outfit when you don’t ride horses, it will just look odd. So I spruced it up a bit and made it my own. Adding color and accessories!
equestrian esk

  

No comments:

Post a Comment